Procedure and Forms

The Stockton Unified School District Police Department takes complaints seriously. You can make a complaint in person, by mail, or over the telephone. However you choose to complain, please provide us all available details so that we can thoroughly investigate the matter. The documents below explain the process and provide a printable form you can use.